Mental Health App for Young People Offers Support with COVID-19
A free mental health app called ThinkNinja, created by Healios, has been updated with specific COVID-19 support.
The app offers self-help to young people aged 10-18 years old who may be experiencing increased anxiety and stress during this time.
The new content provides an opportunity for young people to understand the following:
- Fears relating to the virus
- Isolation struggles and how to stay connected to family and friends
- Worries about personal health and the health of family members
- Coping techniques to use during the crisis
- Plus many other helpful tips.
The ThinkNinja App is free and available to all young people across the UK.