Baby Buddy App Launches
The Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin local maternity system (LMS) has teamed up with the national charity Best Beginnings to launch the free mobile app ‘Best Buddy’.
The app offers support to parents during pregnancy and the first months of a baby’s life. ‘Baby Buddy’ has been downloaded over 200,000 times since its release in 2014 and is a valuable resource for expectant parents, new parents and professionals.
Accredited by the NHS, ‘Baby Buddy’ features in the new NHS apps library.
Getting the help and advice that you need during pregnancy and your baby’s early months is important. The Baby Buddy app is here to help you.
The app is free and can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play.
By using the app you can:
- Get expert advice and support to your questions
- Get personalised daily information about your pregnancy and your baby
- Access free resources like videos
- Manage your appointments and get reminders ahead of the time
- Get information on local services and support group
More information is available at: www.bestbeginnings.org.uk/baby-buddy.