1. What is a Publication Scheme?
Under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act, the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) must provide a Publication Scheme. It follows the template provided by the Information Commissioner's Office. This sets out seven commitments which the CCG makes and seven classes of information it provides.
This section is designed to be a guide to finding the various types of information easily.
Our Publication Scheme covers information routinely published by the CCG, and is reviewed on a regular basis.
2. Classes of information
Class 1: Who we are and what we do
Class 2: What we spend and how we spend it
Class 3: Our priorities and how we are doing
Class 4: How we make decisions
Class 5: Our policies and procedures
Class 6: Lists and registers
Class 7: The services we offer
The classes of information will not generally include:
- Information the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information in draft form.
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.
3. The method by which information published under this scheme will be made available
The CCG will indicate clearly to the public what information is covered by this scheme and how it can be obtained. Where it is within the capability of the CCG, information will be provided on its website www.shropshireccg.nhs.uk
Where it is impracticable to make information available on the website or when an individual does not wish to access the information by the website, information can be obtained by emailing: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Strategies (our Mandate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Governing Board Meetings
- Governing Board Papers
The CCG's Governing Body oversees most of the major decisions as its main role is to set the strategic direction of the CCG and manage performance. Meetings of the CCG's Governing Body are held in public. Details of forthcoming meetings can be found under Governing Board Meetings.
There are a number of ways that patients can support GPs and the Clinical Commissioning Group to shape local healthcare services that meet the needs of local people. This information can be found in the Have Your Say section of this website.
- Our Performance
- Communications and Engagement Plan
- Procurements and Contracts
- Our Strategies
- Our Policies
- Register of Interests