Public Health England’s Keep Antibiotics Working national campaign returns to reduce patient expectations for antibiotics, urging them to always take their doctor’s advice.
The campaign will run between 23 October and 16 December across England, supported with advertising on TV, radio, video on demand, digital, social media, search, PR activity and partnerships with local pharmacies and GP surgeries.
- Taking antibiotics when you don’t need them puts you and your family at risk
- Taking antibiotics encourages harmful bacteria that live inside you to become resistant. This means that antibiotics may not work when you need them next time
- Always take your doctor’s advice on antibiotics
How you can get involved:
Below you will find a range of resources that you can use to display in areas where the residents, organisations and individuals you interact with on a daily basis will see. There are also a range of digital assets that can be used on your website, digital screens or social media channels:
- Keep antibiotics working – Doctor
- Keep antibiotics working – Nurse
- Keep antibiotics working – Midwife
Digital Screens (mp4 animations):
Copy and social media:
For newsletter and website copy, along with social media messaging - please refer to the Antibiotic Awareness Toolkit issued by email.