Please note, this is our interim website. Some content may not be available however if you need assistance, please contact us.
- Antibiotic Prescribing Guidance Primary Care - December 2017
Guidance for GPs on antibiotic prescribing.
- Anticoagulant use in Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation - January 2015
Guidance for GPs on anticoagulant use in stroke prevention in Atrial Fibrillation (NOACs guidance).
- FreeStyle Libre for Blood Monitoring in Diabetes Policy
The use of FreeStyle Libre for Blood Monitoring in Diabetes.
- Sativex® Oromucosal Spray for spasticity in multiple sclerosis
Shropshire Clinical Commissioning Group has considered the evidence relating to the prescribing of Sativex for patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
Secondary care medicines management policies and pathways
- Policy on Iloprost infusion for the management of severe Symptomatic Peripheral Ischaemia
Policy on Iloprost infusion for the management of severe symptomatic peripheral ischaemia in patients with secondary Raynaud’s Disease or systemic scleroderma to prevent limb amputation.