Come and share your experience and get involved in developing local maternity services in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin
As part of the delivery of the national programme for ‘Better Births’, Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin Maternity Voices Partnership are inviting people to share their experiences of maternity services and get involved in reviewing and contributing to the development of local maternity care.
Chris Morris, Executive Nurse & Deputy Chief Officer for Telford and Wrekin CCG, said: “These events are really interactive and encourage open discussions on people experiences – good and bad, attitudes and stigmas, barriers to good experiences and how these can be overcome so that we can improve maternity services in the area.”
The events will be held on:
- Friday, 23 November 2018 from 10 am to 1 pm at Civic Centre, High Street, Whitchurch SY12 1AX
- Monday, 26 November 2018 from 10 am to 1 pm at Mayfair Community Centre Easthope Rd, Church Stretton, SY6 6BL
- Wednesday, 12 December 2018 from 10 am to 1 pm at The Park Lane Centre Park Lane, Woodside, Telford, TF7 5QZ
Anyone who has used, is using or plans to use maternity services locally in the future along within any healthcare professionals who work within the profession are invited to register for a place at by contacting email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07773572739.
Notes to the Editor
- The Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Maternity Voices Partnership is an independent team made up of women and their families, commissioners, doctors, midwives and nurses. The aim of the partnership is to work together and use their various skills and past experiences, to improve maternity care in the Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
- This event is not linked to the Midwife Led Unit Review