Have your say on local community services
We are encouraging patients and staff to share their views on community services at a series of drop-in sessions across Shropshire.
These sessions have been organised to understand what is working well, what people like about these services and what could be improved.
October drop-in sessions
Community drop-in sessions have been organised in the following locations:
- 24 October, 09:00-12:00 at Bridgnorth Community Hospital
- 24 October, 14:00-17:00 at Ludlow Community Hospital
- 25 October, 09:00-12:00 at Whitchurch Community Hospital
- 25 October, 14:00-16:00 at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
- 26 October, 10:00-12:00 at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital in Oswestry
- 26 October, 13:00-15:00 Oswestry Medical Centre
As these sessions are drop-in, no booking is necessary.