Stakeholder Engagement Workshop (July 2018)
Thank you to our invited audience of stakeholders who supported the Shropshire Care Closer to Home Stakeholder Workshop.
This interactive workshop aimed to provide an opportunity for the Shropshire Care Closer to Home Programme Team to update on the programme's progress to date, including Phase 1 the Frailty Intervention Team (FIT) which is successfully in place at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and focused on collectively exploring Phase 2 of the programme, which is about delivering a model of care called “Case Management”.
Agenda and presentations
Please see below links to the Stakeholder Engagement Workshop (July 2018) agenda and presentations:
- Lisa Wicks, SCCG Presentation: The Story So Far
- Dr Finola Lynch, SCCG Presentation: Phase 1- Frailty Intervention Team (FIT) and frailty
- Gemma McIver, SaTH Presentation: Frailty Intervention Team (FIT - RSH)
- Lisa Wicks, SCCG Presentation: What is Case Management
- Video: Now we have help - the future of health and social care
- Andrea Harper, SCCG Presentation: Communications and Engagement Strategy
Please access the below link for access to the Collated Outputs from Stakeholder Engagement Workshop (July 2018):
If you need anything further please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org